Builds up healthy skin, removes patches, scaly skin and itchiness in one treatment course
- The first signs of psoriasis are general weakness, fatigue, depressed mood or depression and at a later stage – the appearance of psoriatic lesions a couple of millimeters is size. However, if those are left unattended, they will increase in size and reach 10 cm or bigger.
- Thin, dry, sensitive skin
Fragile, scaling, changing nail color
- Pink spots on the scalp, hands, elbows, feet, knees, lower back
- General weakness, chronic fatigue, depressed mood or depression
Insomnia at night, daytime sleepiness
- Itchiness and flaking of the skin worsened in cold weather
If you found at least one of these symptoms, start treatment immediately. If the disease remains untreated, the rash will cover up to 70% of your body surface and the process will become irreversible.
Cash on Delivery (COD):
- Mouth and genital mucosal lesions
- Psoriatic arthritis affecting knee and phalanges. Swelling of the fingers and toes
- Psoriatic hepatitis affecting liver and kidneys
- Deterioration of the spinal column, vision and tendons
- Unattractive appearance of the skin, depression and nervous breakdown
- Skin bleeding, strong pain